Rutgers at Your
Rutgers partners with several community colleges throughout New Jersey to provide degree programs in a cost-effective way that enables you to remain connected to your home community.
How Does It Work?
- Earn an associate degree from an accredited community college.
- Apply to Rutgers as a transfer student with junior status.
- Choose a program at a Rutgers Statewide partner college.
- Attend Rutgers courses, taught by Rutgers faculty, at a partner community college site in conjunction with some online components.
- Full time or part time with daytime and evening options are available.?
- Travel to Rutgers–New Brunswick, Rutgers–Newark, or?Rutgers–Camden is not required.